Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blog Assignment #1

1. How would you have explained the meaning of the term "ethics", before taking this class?

I would have explained "ethics" as the morally reasoning behind every decision a person makes in their day to day life.

2. What are some of your deepest held values?

My deepest held values are loyalty to friends and family and trying my hardest at everything even if I think I am going to fail.

3. What are some main principles you try to live your life by?

I try to be positive and work as hard as possible to complete everything I try. I try to make friends and be nice to everyone I meet because you never know who you are going to meet.

4. What moral qualities do you look for in others?

I look for people who are positive who enjoy life for what it is right now. Nobody wants to hang around with someone who sees everything half empty.

5. How were your values and principles developed?

I was raised as a military brat for 19 years so I believe most of values and principles come from that upbringing and life style.

6. How have your values and principles changed throughout your life so far?

I think the biggest one is my work ethic. I used to be really lazy when it came to school and life and I work a lot harder to succeed and do well than I used to now that I am older and more experienced in the real world.

7. Out of 25 points, how many points do you feel your work on this assignment deserves? Justify your answer.

I think I should get a full 25 points because I have answered each question completely, checked spelling and gramar, and posted on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment